Kitchen Assistant – 22/1/22
We are looking for someone with previous kitchen experience along with a bubbly “can do” attitude. MINIMUM 6 months experience.
Your previous experience will allow you to hit the ground running in our busy, fast paced environment.
Full contract & pension
Must be available weekends
Expected start date: Immediate
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00+ per hour
Job duties include:
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
- Follow the guidance of the head chef or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
- Put effort in optimising the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
- Ensure all ingredients & stock levels are maintained on a daily basis to ensure all dishes are available from the menu.
- Ensure preparation/task lists are completed on a daily basis to maintain a smooth service
Submit your CV to: email@example.com with Reference ID: Kitchen Assistant